Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dinner Table In Heaven

So I made a new banner for this blog, and I was just thinking, if I had one wish when I got to Heaven, it's that I'd get to sit at a table for dinner one night (if there is food, and night) with Ravi Zacharias, St. Augustine, St. Paul, John Wesley, C.S. Lewis, and J.R.R. Tolkien. They're my heroes, and have contributed so much to my faith. I also hope Philip, Jared, and I will be able to finally figure out who is right in our debate and be able to sit in fellowship as well.

2 comments:

  1. I take Isaiah 25:6 to mean there will at least be wine in heaven. Hopefully its Chabernet. I think then Phillip and I will have our hands full teaching the Baptists how to drink...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, Jared. What a day it will be to sit with you, Lewis, Tolkien, Chesterton, Luther and Calvin all drinking and smoking pipes and filling the heavens with our laughter. What a great day that will be...

    ReplyDelete