Monday, February 25, 2008

What Tradition are You?

Jared Emailed me this link to a quiz that tells you which denomination you agree with by percentage, here is the site http://www.selectsmart.com/plus/select.php?url=denomtradition
my results were:
(100%) 1: Presbyterian/Reformed
(97%) 2: Anglican/Episcopal/Church of England
(94%) 3: Baptist (Reformed/Particular/Calvinistic)
(93%) 4: Congregational/United Church of Christ
(90%) 5: Anabaptist (Mennonite/Quaker etc.)
(90%) 6: Methodist/Wesleyan/Nazarene
(88%) 7: Eastern Orthodox
(72%) 8: Pentecostal/Charismatic/Assemblies of God
(72%) 9: Roman Catholic
(68%) 10: Church of Christ/Campbellite
(51%) 11: Baptist (non-Calvinistic)/Plymouth Brethren/Fundamentalist
(45%) 12: Seventh-Day Adventist
(33%) 13: Lutheran

I'm happy about these results, but I know they have alot to do with my recent research in theology - before I never would have been 72% Roman Catholic. So I decided to redo the test and figure out where I was before my theological education and took the test as though it was sept 2006, here are the results and I think they are perfectly accurate for that time as well:
(100%) 1: Baptist (non-Calvinistic)/Plymouth Brethren/Fundamentalist
(96%) 2: Anabaptist (Mennonite/Quaker etc.)
(79%) 3: Seventh-Day Adventist
(71%) 4: Pentecostal/Charismatic/Assemblies of God
The lowest was Roman Catholic.

Thus this test has affirmed for me that now I must find a Presbyterian/Reformed church to attend, or an Anglican/CofE church.

No comments:

Post a Comment