Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Changes to my Blog

Hey everyone (both of you), just letting you know that my blog will probably change a little bit. Thus far it has been basically polemics from whatever church/tradition/denomination I was in at the time. I'm finding as Socrates aptly said that "all I know is that I know nothing". I have a very limited understanding of systematic theology, an OK grasp of the Bible (Protestant Canon, I'm still reading the Deuterocanon), and I'm in the process of transitioning my whole theology from a Baptist/Evangelical to a Roman Catholic. For this reason I'm going to probably navigate alot slower and alot more personally. This will mean that my theology student friends will probably not want to read it anymore, and that is quite alright and understandable. Thanks to everyone, you've taught me a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment